Starting June 8th retail stores are allowed to have guests inside again!
There are a lot of health and safety measures that are required and Cape Cod Toy Chest will meet and exceed these requirements so that all of our guests and staff members remain safe and comfortable moving forward.
Some of the requirements laid out by Governor Baker and his staff include:
- Face coverings are required when social distancing isn’t possible (with our small store, social distancing is difficult, so please have a face covering)
- Routine cleaning established
- Hand washing station and/or sanitizer available to guests and staff
- Foot traffic pattern for entrance and exit and at checkout (follow our blue markers)
- Limit store capacity (we can only have 16 people inside including staff)
Those a just a few, there are many more that we must follow and will gladly do so for everyone to stay healthy and safe. We are so excited to be entering our second Summer season with you and hope to see you soon!