It’s the private shopping experience that only Cape Cod Toy Chest can deliver to you.
Do you have a full schedule during our normal open hours?
Still hesitant to do holiday shopping in a crowded store?
Want to make a shopping event with a few friends?
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT PRIVATEER SHOPPING IS FOR!
All you have to do is call Matt at the store 508-593-TOYZ (8699) and he’ll go over your schedule with you, what kind of items you’ll be looking for, what shopping format you’d like, and a little bit of pricing (outlined further down).
Once you have your time booked, it’s easy from there, just show up for your appointment and enjoy everything that Cape Cod Toy Chest has for you.
With Privateer Shopping there are time blocks and purchase minimums:
- Time blocks will be half an hour (30 minutes) in length, you are able to book multiple time blocks if you wish and they do not need to be consecutive.
- Purchase minimums do fluctuate with the number of people you book for a specific time block (we will not book other people during your time block unless the Shopping Captain, you, adjusts the reservation.)
- Reservations made for 1-2 people have a $40 purchase minimum for each time block booked. No deposit required.
- Reservations made for 3-5 people have a $25 purchase PER PERSON minimum for each time block booked. Deposit of $50 is required per time block booked and will be split equally on 4 gift cards and presented at the reservation time. 5% discount on many items.
- Reservations made for 6-10 people have a $20 purchase PER PERSON minimum for each time block booked. Deposit of $75 is required per time block booked and will be split equally on 6 gift cards and presented at the reservation time. 10% discount on many items. Light snack and beverages will be provided. If you wish to have alternate food provided, additional fees may be applicable. No outside food or beverages will be allowed and alcohol will not be an alternative.
We want you to have as much fun shopping for toys as children do playing with toys, so give us a call and we’ll do what we can to create a private shopping event that you can brag to your friends about.
Thank you for shopping local and shopping small during these uncertain times. A community isn’t just made up of people living in the same town, it’s also the businesses, schools, libraries, and civil services coexisting in harmony to create an atmosphere of positivity. Cape Cod Toy Chest is a firm believer that everyone contributes to the community is some way, shape, or form and we hope that everyone strives to continuously contribute positively.