We’re doing a little renovating after some water damage this past weekend. The store will be closed to visitors for a few weeks. Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates as time moves on. We’ll be excited to have you visit us again with a sightly fresh look and fun new toys.
It’s the private shopping experience that only Cape Cod Toy Chest can deliver to you.
Do you have a full schedule during our normal open hours?
Still hesitant to do holiday shopping in a crowded store?
Want to make a shopping event with a few friends?
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT PRIVATEER SHOPPING IS FOR!
All you have to do is call Matt at the store 508-593-TOYZ (8699) and he’ll go over your schedule with you, what kind of items you’ll be looking for, what shopping format you’d like, and a little bit of pricing (outlined further down).
Once you have your time booked, it’s easy from there, just show up for your appointment and enjoy everything that Cape Cod Toy Chest has for you.
With Privateer Shopping there are time blocks and purchase minimums:
- Time blocks will be half an hour (30 minutes) in length, you are able to book multiple time blocks if you wish and they do not need to be consecutive.
- Purchase minimums do fluctuate with the number of people you book for a specific time block (we will not book other people during your time block unless the Shopping Captain, you, adjusts the reservation.)
- Reservations made for 1-2 people have a $40 purchase minimum for each time block booked. No deposit required.
- Reservations made for 3-5 people have a $25 purchase PER PERSON minimum for each time block booked. Deposit of $50 is required per time block booked and will be split equally on 4 gift cards and presented at the reservation time. 5% discount on many items.
- Reservations made for 6-10 people have a $20 purchase PER PERSON minimum for each time block booked. Deposit of $75 is required per time block booked and will be split equally on 6 gift cards and presented at the reservation time. 10% discount on many items. Light snack and beverages will be provided. If you wish to have alternate food provided, additional fees may be applicable. No outside food or beverages will be allowed and alcohol will not be an alternative.
We want you to have as much fun shopping for toys as children do playing with toys, so give us a call and we’ll do what we can to create a private shopping event that you can brag to your friends about.
Thank you for shopping local and shopping small during these uncertain times. A community isn’t just made up of people living in the same town, it’s also the businesses, schools, libraries, and civil services coexisting in harmony to create an atmosphere of positivity. Cape Cod Toy Chest is a firm believer that everyone contributes to the community is some way, shape, or form and we hope that everyone strives to continuously contribute positively.
As all of us from the Cape know, things start to slow down a little bit after Labor Day. With the change in seasons, some business alter their hours tad. Cape Cod Toy Chest is making a little change too, but just for a couple months. After New Years Day, hours will only be Fridays through Sundays for January through March.
Our new hours will look like this:
Fridays – 11am-5pm
Saturdays – 10am-5pm
Sundays – 12pm-5pm
Closed Monday – Thursday (also closed Friday 1/29-Sunday 1/31)
We do continue to offer Curbside Creativity, so give us a call 508-593-TOYZ (8699) during open hours to take advantage of that service if you’re uncomfortable coming inside or are just in a rush and want to have items waiting for you when you arrive.
We also will be accepting appointments for private shopping times outside of normal business hours throughout the winter. So if you’re a working parent and can’t make it in while the doors are open, we’ll flex to your schedule. More details about “Privateer Shopping Appointments” are available in another web posting.
Thank you all for your support during 2020. We appreciate you shopping local and shopping small. Your continued support is what will make us great for you and the youth community of Cape Cod.
Recently Cape Cod Toy Chest was announced as the winner of Best Toy Store on the Mid-Cape by Cape Cod Life Publications. We couldn’t be more proud of how our first year has gone. If you’ve been here for a visit, you’d understand how hard we work to make an enjoyable and creative environment. If you haven’t been in, start planning your trip.
The other thing that makes our store so great is you, the guests! We love interacting with you and talking about toys, family, and fun! Some of our guests have proven to be VERY creative. Art comes in many different forms and we like to see it all. We encourage all of our guests to explore their artistic side and then to show us their creations.
Here are some creations from a talented young man, Steven, who photographs Funko Pops. If you want to see more of what Steven creates, you can follow him on Instagram (@the_o.n). We look forward to more of his photos. You can submit any type of artwork you like as well for a chance to be featured online and in store. Either email us at email@example.com, or message us on Facebook, or just come on by the store.